Congratulations to the Class of 2014! This is the 100th School of Medicine graduation.
Richard Hart, Roger Hadley, and Ron Carter presented the awards.
- Distinguished Service Award: John W. Mace, Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics, LLUSM Class of 1978
- Distinguished Service Award: Clifton Reeves, Professor of General and Trauma Surgery, CME/LLUSM Class of 1960
- Lifetime Service Award: David B. Hinshaw, Sr., Emeritus Professor of Surgery, CME/LLUSM Class of 1947
- Global Service Award: He Chao, Vice President and Professor of Surgical Oncology at Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, affiliated with Zhejiang University Medical College
- University Alumnus of the Year: Leroy Reese, Associate Dean for the Los Angeles Campus, Assistant Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University Distinguished Humanitarian Award: Charles A. Sims, President of California Cryobank, CME/LLUSM Class of 1960
For this 100th commencement, Richard Hart wove the history of the university from its founding and early struggles to the successes realized.